WEEKEND PLEASURE



Hey, my lovely followers !

I feel so so happy that the weekend is finally here. In this period of studying the only things I need are - relaxation and just doing NOTHING ! Of course, there are some works that I must to do this weekend, but I will leave it for a little bit later. So,today I want to show you (finally, because I coudn't find free time during the week) my DIY sweater and I can truly say that I am absolutely satisfied about the result ! It is a little bit too large for me, but still it looks so comfy( and it is !) and cute. What do you think about this? Because I really felt in love with those DIY ideas. 

 Have a nice and sunny weekend, guys !

Waiting for your comments and see you in the next post !










I want to say a huuuge THANK YOU for all of you, guys, because my follower's number has finally reached 100.
I really really appreciate this.

Kisses for all of you !