DIAMONDS





Hey, my lovelies !

How are you feeling during this fall period, guys? Hope you are not frozen too much !
What's about today, I had a lovely afternoon with my best friend Deimante (finally). We had a really great time at a bakery with a very tasty cocoa and absolutely delicious buns :)
So, what's about my outfit, today I am wearing my ornamented black Zara pants, my new "baby" - Diamond neclace, my favourite bright pink Pull&Bear jacket and a leo fur coat. 
What do you think about this look? Does my new neclace goes well with this outfit? 
Because I was searching for such an accessory for a really long time and finally have found it in Stradivarius.
 Actually, I felt in love with almost every necklace in that store !

See You in the next post.xx











 (A huge thanks for these photos, my dear photographer !)