MILITARISTIC PANDA


"Dear, Autumn, please bring us more sunny days, because the wind and this coldness outside are making me feel very frozen..."
That's how I felt today while walking through the city center with my lovely friend Deimante. However, we had a really great photo shoot near "Vytautas the Great War Museum".I think this place perfectly matched with my outfit's colors, didn't it? 
So, for my today's look I have choosen to wear my new second-hand goody - as I called "military" jacket, comfy shoes, almost suitable fot the winter, and I also found my favourite panda hat which makes all the outfits look very funny !
What is more, I want to share with you my today's buy, my dream and my gorgeous - hand watch from  ALDO. I really love it, because it has 5 different bracelets so you can easily match it with every look !

Hope you will like this look,
bye bye 
*