COMFY IN THE FIELDS





You know those days when the only things you need are not some fancy dresses or high heels,
 but just comfortable clothes and shoes that make you feel warm and softly...Yesterday I felt exactly the same. However, I had to scattered away all my thoughts about sitting at home with a big cup of tasty tea and had to go to IELTS courses. Nevertheless, I decided to resist for that coldness outside and took out my the most comfy shoes ever after before ! I also matched my sporty ZARA pants (my favourite ones) and baseball jacket (by H&M). It is quite simple look, but sometimes it's all I need. Especially when it's cold and rainy outside.
Hope you are not frozen in this windy period (because I am...)!

So what do you think about this look?

* Oh, and I forgot to mention my lovely Trollbeads bracelet ! It's one of my accessories that I am wearing almost everyday. Why? Because it is quite neutral, but at the same time very special..