COMICS



Whaaaat's up?!

You know what? It's holiday, finally !
 I was waiting for this for sooo long, because I find it hard to do what I want  during a study period. Considering to my happiness, I decided to make this a little bit crazy, as I called "comics" photo shoot ! I was inspired by Andy Torres (who is one of my favourite bloggers) and her quite an old post http://www.stylescrapbook.com/2012/08/life-lessons.html.
What is more, I have noticed that clothes and accessories with various comics prints become more and more popular and I really hope to find something special for me too:)
What's about my today's look, I was wearing my new diamond necklace ( you can also find it here http://amoureusedemode.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/diamonds.html), DIY denim shirt, H&M baseball jacket and what I love the most in this look - my mum's skirt that she was wearing in her young days.

So, what do you think about this look and that comics trend?

See You in the next post, guys !

Lots of kisses.