PACKING PACKING


Hey, guys !

Sorry for the silence period on my blog this week, but I had so many things to do. However, now  I can finally forget all that stress and hurry surrounding me and get ready for my long waited trip to Montreal. I actually have never thought that I will have an opportunity to travel so far while being 18, but my dreams came true so accidentally. It's really hard to describe how happy I am, because I'll finally see my Baby Love after more than 3 months. 
What can I say about packing my luggage, it's really hard to decide what to choose, because I am going there for 3 weeks and I have no chance to hold my whole wardrobe( "how sad !")
The other good thing about this trip is that I'll prepare I think more interesting and beautiful post with lots of pictures from the new places, events and so on.

So wish me good luck and wait for the new post straight from Canada / USA !

bye bye !