NIAGARA FALLS

 Hey guys !

I'm here with my second post straight from Canada. This time I want to share with you an amazing views from our trip to Niagara Falls. What I can truly say is that this place is really amazing. I have seen these beauties(falls) just from the pictures on google before and now I finally had a chance to see it in real. However, it was really cold outside and all the water from the falls was making us wet so we couldn't stay for more than about half an hour there. Hope you guys will visit Niagara soon ( or have visited already) because it's really increadible !

By the way, 
wish you had a really beautiful Christmas time, because I actually didn't have a chance to celebrate it like usual with my family, but sometimes  it's fun to have some new experience !

See you soon with a new outfit post !

byebye