FIRST DAY MONTREAL / ACCLIMATIZATION


 The plane has landed. After a long and tiring flight I have finally reached my destination - Montreal. It's so hard to describe that feeling when the first person that you see when you arrive is your beloved boy holding a sign with your name, a lovely flower and a beautiful smile on his face. After this surprising moment I had a little chance to take a glance at the city while going to my "new living place". You know, I felt really special. Especially, when Lithuania it's such a small country without those high buildings and now I'm here like in the other world with different people, atmosphere and of course delightful views. This is just a short post of a first day in this beautiful city of Canada. Sorry for just a small amount of photos this time, but I actually didn't have a chance to have my camera all the time with me. 
However, I will prepare a new outfit post tomorrow, so stay tuned !

bye bye


P.S. I couldn't stop myself from buying those beautiful shoes and accessories from H&M not only because they look really stylish and different for me, but also because they were on sale this time , just 13 dollars for everything ( lucky me !)


My beloved boy continued to impress me with the breakfast he made when I was still sleeping !