LE NEIGE DE MONTRÉAL



 Yesterday we had a really beautiful day. It was quite cold, but still we made these beautiful pictures of Montreal sight specially for you guys. I was very delighted and inspired by these totally amazing views which I believe will stay on my mind for a really long time. Those Christmas decorations, colourful lights and all the atmosphere just made you feel happy.
The other thing that I forgot to mention you  is that NOWISTYLE sent me the new clothes straight to Canada, so I am really happy about that and in this post I am sharing with you those gifts: a new shirt, shorts and a bag. What can I say about these is that they are really stylish and the quality is not as bad as I expected. 
That's probably all for this time guys, so wait for a new post and enjoy watching the photos !

see you soon !