YOUNG&WILD&FREE




Hey, guys !

I'm here with a new really special post. I finally got my gifts from NOWISTYLE and I'm really excited about that ! This company / online shop (http://nowistyle.jp/) sells clothes very suitable for young people. And I'm so happy to have a chance to co-operate with them. This Saturday I came back home from Vilnius / "FASHION INFECTION" and I have found a box full of very cute and stylish garments. However, in this post I will share with you just few of them, because it is quite difficult to match them all in one outfit. 
So, this time I'm presenting a very comfy & free look. What I really love in this outfit is denim shorts with the silver rivets and a grey blouse with leather details. NOWISTYLE also send me this black bag, red/blue shirt as well as a sporty jumper/sweater.
I'm very happy to have a chance to communicate with that people, because they are really honest and friendly. 
And wait for a new post with other goodies  !

see you !

***