SILVER SOCKS



Hey, lovelies !

I'm so so so happy right now ! I think today is one of the best days during this year.And you know why? First of all, it's Friday. Secondly, I passed my driving exam, yeeeyy !!!!
And finally, I will probably go to Canada on Christmas and New year to visit my love ! Still can't describe how happy I am :)) ( I could write and write about my hapiness, but maybe I'll talk about my outfit now).
This evening I was walking around the city with my friend Deimante and suddently found that it would be great to make some photos near Soboras, because the ligtness there was really beautiful ! I think a result is quite good considering that it was dark outside. 
You can also see my new buy a sand colour hat and a gift from NOWISTYLE( http://nowistyle.jp/ ) - striped cozy sweater.

So what do you think about this outfit, guys?

Waiting for your comments !

***