BUBBLE GUM


Hey,guys !

Today I just want to share with you my finally finished( with a help of some really good people !) "bubble gum" goodies! 
Actually, I think it looks not as good as on human body, but still. Hope to make some photoshoot as soon as possible. 
What can I say about these garments... I think they somehow present my personality and my own style, because I really love bright and colourful clothes. However, sometimes just can't wear them for some reasons(for example uniform).
I also got a little bit crazy about those "outside" zippers and I really don't know why. This idea just came into my mind from somewhere...


MORE DETAILS:

For this lovely dress I have chosen a green/bubble colour material, black guipure for the top of the dress as well as a black corset. Moreover, I used a bright pink zipper to brighten this lovely garment and make it more "playful".




For this elegant skirt model I have chosen the turquoise colour satin and a bright lemon zipper to make it more modern and exclusive.



So, what do you think about these? Because I really love it !

Waiting for your lovely comments and hope to learn how to sew as soon as possible !

kisses

***