WHITE INK TATTOO




Hey, my lovely followers !


Did you hear about this trend already?
 I actually have noticed it on the internet few weeks ago, but couldn't find the time to share it with you. However, now I am here to tell you and show you something about this new way of decorating your body.

First of all, white ink tattoos require a higher quality ink, because it is not absorbed into the skin as easily as black ink. Moreover, white ink tattoos aren't common, although they have become increasingly popular within the past few years. As  I read in some website, fair skin holds these better than those with contrasting dark skin.







However, just those who hold the ink well and who take care of a tattoo should see a great result.

What do you think about this, guys? What about myself, I think it looks too much unusual,but beautiful at the same time. Of course, it depends on the quality.


So, 

YES or NO?