NEW YEARS EVE / NY 2013




Hey my lovely readers !!!!

Happy happy  new years for all of you guys ! Wish you the best year ever full of new ideas, beautiful moments and unforgetable events !
Actually , it was the best New Years Eve that I have ever had. I'll remember it for all my life, because to celebrate the New Years in NY, Time Square was like a dream for me and it came true sooo fast.
Although we had to stand for about 7h and now it's really hard to feel my legs, but we had such an amazing time with more than 1 million people ! 
What was really unexpected that we had an opportunity to see PSY, Taylor Swift and Carly Rae Jepsen performances & sing well-known song with that huge crowd !

So, I prepared a short photos review because we had only the phone with us, but anyway, it looks really beautiful !

Wish you the best guys !

see you in the next post