COWBOY GIRL




Hey guys !

It's such a stressful period for me right now...studying takes all my time and all those preparations for my portfolio make me feel so so tired and nervous at the same time. However, I am always looking for a free minute to break away from this. That's why I decided to take a rest while writing a new post specially for you guys !
The weather in Lithuania is getting colder and colder, but a huge THANKS for the sun that it doesn't let me feel mad about this ! Today I have chosen as I called cowboy outfit because of denim shorts and shirt, long winter shoes and of course this lovely hat !

I really love the atmosphere of these photos & hope you will love it as well !

Waiting for your comments and see you soon !

kisses


Denim shirt- Second-hand(DIY), shorts - NOWISTYLE, hat - RESERVED, bag - PRIMARK, coat - ZARA, sunglasses - STRADIVARIUS, shoes - VAGABOND.