ELECTRIC SNOWFLAKES





Hello Hello,

The last week of my stay in Montreal has passed very quickly... I'm going back to Lithuania on Monday and it will be so hard to back to my daily routine. I'll miss those high buildings, crowds of people and the most - my love boy who I'll probably see just after 6 months.. However, I had a wonderful time here in Montreal, Toronto as well as in NY and I'll never forget this.

So, this is is probably the last look straight from this beautiful city and it is really special, because I'm wearing my own created skirt. I really love it of its extraordinary colour and that bright lemon zipper.
I also matched my favourite H&M sweater, new earrings from H&M as well and ESTE shoes.

And a huge huge thanks for my love of making these beautiful pictures !

Hope you will love it , 
kisses