May Empties

Check me getting my empties out on time.


Soap & Glory's Glad Hair Day Conditioner - Normally I'm a massive fan of Soap & Glory. This? The worst thing I have ever put in my hair. I can't find the proper amount to use. Too little makes my hair straw like and hard to handle. Too much makes it greasy and disgusting. My mum and my sister hated it too. It's not even empty it's just getting chucked out. Definitely not a repurchase from me.
Lee Stafford Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length- Much happier with this! I've reviewed it in the full on my blog, you can read said review here. I'll probably repurchase.

 

Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover- This was pretty much your standard nail polish remover. I didn't find it 'strengthening'. I guess all nail polish removers that claim to do something are a bit gimmicky. I'd repurchase.
Pai Skincare Sample Set- I've already reviewed this and am currently giving a set away! You can enter here.
Soap & Glory's The Breakfast Scrub- Yet another product I've already reviewed! This has been such an easy post to write! You can read my review here.

 

ELF Pressed Powder in Ivory- This powder was ok, not wowing or anything. I only use powder to mattify my face, not to set foundation or anything. On the rare occasions that I did wear base make up I found that this looked pretty cakey on top. It was great for £1.50 but I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on using it to set make up. I would repurchase however as it was good for what I use it for.