SHORT LONDON DIARY




Hey, my lovely followers !

Well, I finally came back from London ! And I am very sorry, I think some of you maybe  expected something more special like an outfit's post with a high quality photos... HOWEVER, I didn't bring my camera because I was travelling just with my hand-luggage so it was just impossible. That is why I am showing you just a few photos that I made with my phone and  I STILL hope you'll enjoy watching it !

What about my trip, I can say that it was really great and tiring a the same time.  The first dayI came,  I decided to meet Auste from the blog Stylish Life By and we had a really nice time together! Shopping, a little sightseeing and just talking & shareing our "adventures" made my day. However, I had an interview next morning so I was a little bit nervous as well as feeling really bad because of the cold weather..
 Well, after about maximum 20 minutes of my interview I have realised that it wasn't so scary     because the tutors were really friendly and pleasant.

So, this is all for this review, wait for the new outfit post !

kisses,
Ruta