Barry M new summer nail Gelly shades

Barry M gelly in Guava 



Barry M nail style colours have been a favourite of mine for quite some time, the highly pigmented colours and the wide variation of shades means it's a go-to brand. The fact that they only start from £2.99 for a decent sized-bottle is just the icing on the cake. Now, thanks to the huge variations in varnish - from gelly, glitter,sparkles, matt, etc. the prices for these have gone up, a mere £1 I might add. But, that will not stop my love affair with one of the best budget nail brands I've ever tried. This summer we have a new selection of varnishes to get on board with too, the brand new shades for the gelly varnishes. elly varnishes finish with high gloss to give the illusion of a gel manicure. Perfect for those who don't have the time... or the budget, to visit the salon to get them done.  The summer colours are bright and fun and I certainly can't get enough of them.  At the moment I'm wearing Guava on both my toes and my fingers and I've just painted little daisy flowers on to my Nails using varnish pens - super easy to do. Little dots and you're good to go. 
Don't worry if you don't have a steady hand either, I done these in a moving car, so I'm certain that anyone can give them a go. Other shades for summer include a bright orange, a pinky/red colour, a cobalt blue and a lime green colour. 


Buy them all, you'll want them all and you don't have to worry about breaking the bank with them either. 
Share below in the comments how you plan on wearing yours and tweet us your pictures of Nails to


Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Passion Fruit
Barry M at ShopStyle
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Guava
Barry M at ShopStyle
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Blue Grape
Barry M at ShopStyle
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Mango
Barry M at ShopStyle
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint 14 Key Lime
Barry M at ShopStyle